All new years bring hope; none more than 2021, as Hotels attempt to navigate their way out of the COVID-19 pandemic and progress to some degree of normal business conditions
All new years bring hope; none more than 2021, as Hotels attempt to navigate their way out of the COVID-19 pandemic and progress to some degree of normal business conditions in the hotel industry. Accordingly, in order to give Hotels the tools to assist them with this challenge, we are scheduling a Human Resources Directors meeting to address the following:
· Impact of COVID-19 vaccines;
· Coronavirus Safety Protocol Agreement (“CSP”) and related agreements;
· Accrual and payout of benefit time;
· Severance pay;
· Staffing and other operational issues;
· Recent Impartial Chairperson decisions; and,
· Legal and legislative issues.
We will be conducting the Human Resources Director meeting on March 8, 2021 at 2:00 pm via Zoom, the details of which will be provided upon each Hotel’s RSVP.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact David R. Rothfeld, Jennifer Schmalz, Alexander Soric, Lois M. Traub, Jaclyn Ruocco, Joseph Tangredi, or Brian Polivy.
march 8, 2021, 2:00 pm - march 8, 2021, 3:00 pm